THEME



camisoddo:

i’m thinking about spencer smith roughly 90% of the time. the remaining 10% i’m still thinking about spencer smith




homoierotic:

cumberbootyx:

I love Hugh Dancy.

I guess you could say hugh fancy him.

+coughs;  +this was funny right;  



i'm so fucking jealous you're 2 years younger than me and prob 500x prettier i can't handle that
Anonymous

i am a potato
also all my selfies are over exposed so u can’t see most of my face so yEAH ahaha




i can’t sleep and food has lost it’s taste, god i’m so sick of this place.

i can’t sleep and food has lost it’s taste, god i’m so sick of this place.

+me;  +my face;  +i look happy sometimes;  +but I'm not;  +my thoughts are tsunamis and earthquakes;  +fuck;  +I'm probably going to delete this;  +imperfections upon imperfections;  



homoierotic:

"mcr sucks"

"you must be emo if you listen to mcr"

"im glad mcr broke up"




myladyofsorrows:

YOU KNOW WHAT WARPED TOURS MISSING??? *whispers* my chemical romance







Fresh Ink Online With Gerard Way G4



hannigrahmy:

greatladyofscience:

(breaks into your house) can i pet your dogs

image

+HANNIBAL;  



valley-of-the-panic:

At the end of the world or the last thing

I see You are never coming home







fflyzik:

tyler joseph for lightemupimablaze




"How'd you guys prepare?"



hopeheisagentleman:

ryan ross in perth

🌸🌸🌸





100 pictures of gerard way - 16/100credit
100 pictures of gerard way - 16/100
credit